Apple Watch Firmware Problems: Can Apples iOS 15 4 and WatchOS 8.5 Fix it?
Moreover, this is helpful to identify whether iPhone not turning on is due to a hardware problem. According to your iPhone model, the method of hard reset differs. When the above 4 methods fail to repair your corrupted Word document or you cannot even access a Word .docx file, what really can help is a reliable Word repair software.
- Select the “Summary” tab and click “Restore.” A window will open asking if you are sure you want to restore your device.
- Check chapter 10.3 of this manual for Troubleshooting firmware updates.
- On this page, we discussed the symptoms of a corrupted Word .docx file and talked about what to do when the file becomes inaccessible, unopenable, or even unreadable.
- Your iTunes encounters bugs, cannot function normally, or you cannot install iTunes to your computer.
- A failure of any component can result in a catastrophic hard disk crash and data corruption.
Here is a video tutorial about how to recover lost data with this software. Should you have any questions, please leave a message in the following comment zone.
- Have you found that it is very troublesome to restore iDevice in iTunes with IPSW files?
- If you’re unsatisfied with the repairs, we’ll refund your purchase through our 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is recommended to do this single process of updating and closing all the other processes that are using the internet.
- Make sure that these files are meant for your specific device.
- Actually, firmware file corrupt iPhone/iPad issues are common when your device’s operating software and iTunes have gone through multiple updates.
- Or choose the ones you want to update one by one.
You can choose a suitable method based on your own situation. Thus, you should make an iOS update to solve iPhone keeps restarting iOS 12 if the issue isn’t fixed by app update/deletion. When the iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, the apps could be the problem. Hence, updating apps to stock ROM (firmware) the latest version might be able to solve it. Moreover, the iPhone might continuously reboot due to four factors – bad update, malware attack, unstable driver and hardware issues. Today in this post on MiniTool, we will focus on dealing with one of the typical problems – iPhone X/8/7/6 hanging and restarting.
So, if this is your choice as a last resort, make sure that you back up your phone before beginning. Sometimes an antivirus program works so well that it ends up blocking the installation of firmware because it may perceive it as unsafe.